Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hi there!


I decided to finally make one of these as a sort-of sketchbook/diary. I recently graduated the School of Visual Arts, and figured this would be a good way to share my art with a larger audience.

I mostly enjoy drawing critters and beasties, but occasionaly other things find their way into my drawings. I'm also greatly interested in "designer" toys, and do a fair share of sculpture as well. I hope you enjoy what I have to share!

Todays artwork:
wuffs016

Some beastly looking werewolves, and their buddies. I was watching American werewolf in Paris last night, and couldn't help but draw some of my own.

hotwing1
Decided to finish one of the above sketches in honour of this new blog! I shall call him, HOT WING. So clever.

moofdetermined018
And lastly, a monster I called "Moofli" I guess she's kind of a dragon-goat-succubus, when you really think about her.

1 comment:

M.R. Weaver said...

Toothy... love the gestures you have on some of these. ^_^ Nice work!