Monday, September 22, 2008

9-23-08

So again not too much art lately. I've been really distracted the past week with some serious family issues, but I did cool down with some 80's cartoons today. Specifically, Wuzzles.

eleroo
Eleroo is pretty rad, so I had to draw him up proper. Not the most exciting drawing, I know, but like I said, I've been way off my game.

Dear creators of Wuzzles,
If you ever plan to make a horrible current version, like those people did to Strawberry Shortcake, I'll put aside my morals and work for you. Because I love drawing halfsie-animals.

Love,
Shannon

Actually, I was about to go, but I realized I forgot some art:
little things
some cute snaggleteeth, and is that the partridge family bird? maaaybe

fox
some rough stuff i just drew when I had a lot on my mind. The foxes are from a story I've been working on since High School. I should get it on paper, but I keep chickening out. I don't know what I'm so afraid of.

okay thats it!

No comments: