Tuesday, September 2, 2008

9-2-08

No uploads over the long weekend! And now I have a bunch of stuff to share:

twinkletoes
A werewolf that wants to be a ballerina princess. How strange?

tikiterrorbadge
A design for a halloween themed convention, complete with scary mandrill and foreboding tikis!

ladies023
I started doodling this chick the other night while watching tv. I think shes some sort of modern red riding hood.

ladies024
Red again! I'm debating on whether shes buddies with the big bad wolf, or if she actually IS the big bad wolf. That would be pretty awesome, I think.

ladies025
wolfies and ladies

ladies026
and more gals! The little dog is supposed to be my chihuahua, chloe, who really is the tinest dog I've ever seen. She's about as long as my forearm, not including my hand. and fluffy!

No comments: