Wednesday, September 17, 2008

9-17-08

Finally an update!

I finished my first toy custom the other day, its made on a dunny from Kid Robot:

ROARRR
The dunny was based on this character, which belongs to one of my close friends. Shes a drogon/monster, naturally. I drew this back in January, but its still one of my favourite images of the character I've done.

kaiju moses
kaiju moses
kaiju moses
kaiju moses
I'm still not all that great with my digital camera, but at least my backyard makes perfect monster territory!

I learned a lot doing this custom, namely that cel paint doesn't make good friends with vinyl. At least not easily. I have one more in progress, and another one planned for when I can get into NYC for a full size munny.

1 comment:

M.R. Weaver said...

Hot gauche action! As usual. Love your gauche paintings.
And fun munny!